Impress your dinner party guests with this easy, delicious dessert!
- 2 cups of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (your flavour of choice)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate bits
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup of your choice of granola
Optional (chocolate drizzle):
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate
- Dash of nut milk
- Line a 9” x 10” baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the yoghurt and stir until smooth.
- Fold through chocolate chips.
- Spread yoghurt mixture into lined tray, smoothing out the top.
- Scatter over raspberries, blueberries and granola.
- Melt the chocolate adding the dash of nut milk to thin.
- Drizzle the chocolate mix over the yoghurt bark.
- Set in freezer for 3-6 hours or overnight, until completely hardened.
- Remove from freezer and slice into pieces.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes to thaw before eating.