Calling all breakfast food lovers! This delicious hazelnut choccy goodness is inclusive for all of our dairy free friends! No more missing out for you!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or your favourite non dairy milk!)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla Bean)
- Olive oil spread (to grease the pan)
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 12 dates
- 2 tablespoon of organic sugar
- 1 cup of water
- Broken up waffle cone
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spread hazelnuts across an oven tray and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour hazelnuts onto a tea towel. Then bunch the tea towel together and rub the hazelnuts together to remove the skin.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and whizz away!
- Add more or less water to find your desired ‘Nutella’ consistency, then set aside.
- Add all core ingredients into a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Add olive oil spread into a non-stick pan on medium heat. Then add batter into the pan to create small circles, and flip the pancake once it is golden brown.
- Add your vegan ‘Nutella’ to serve, with mandarin and a sprinkle of waffle cone. Enjoy!