Sounds too good to be true, but it isn’t! That’s right … a vegan chocolate cookie ice-cream sandwich, a mouthful to say but an even more delicious mouthful to swallow!
- 1 cup of white flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar of choice
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 6 tablespoon melted coconut oil (or your favourite household oil)
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dairy free ice-cream of your choice – we love Frozen Bliss or Little Island.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper, set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
- Roll into small balls, place on the tray at least 3cm apart, then press down on them with a fork.
- Place your tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes (they should be soft and look slightly under cooked when you take them out, don’t worry they will harden when cooled!).
- Leave cookies to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Enjoy the gooey cookies as they are (or go to the next level by turning them into epic cookie sandwiches!).
- For the ultimate taste explosion, get two chocolate cookies and place a small slab of ice-cream in between and enjoy before it completely melts!