How crazy that by combining just three ingredients you can create a cookies and cream masterpiece! Perfect for a last minute dessert on a classic New Zealand summer evening, after a day in the sunshine.
- 2 and a 1/2 cups of chopped frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla Bean)
- We used Oreos however if you would like to make it RSF or GF feel free to use the alternatives sold in supermarkets!
- Add frozen banana and yoghurt into a blender and whizz away!
- Pour mixture into seperate container with a lid.
- Crunch up as a many cookies as you would like into the ‘ice cream’ mixture and mix them through.
- Either eat as is or pop the lid on the container and put it in the freezer overnight to get a more ‘ice cream’ like texture.
- To serve…add more cookies on top! You can crumble them or stick them in whole. Just like that you have nice cream! Enjoy!