Without these cookies, I crumble! These raspberry and lime cookies are so delicious, it is hard to wait for them to cool down before you eat them all up.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1.5 cups plain gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Raspberry & Lime)
- 50g olive oil spread
- 1 lime (squeezed)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease baking trays, or line with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar, white sugar and olive oil spread until light and fluffy. Stir in yoghurt, lime juice and vanilla essence.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix all together.
- Put small sized ball on the prepared baking trays and press down with a fork (may be sticky). Make sure to leave a lot of space between each cookie (they spread and rise a lot!).
- Line a dish with baking paper and put a layer of pastry on the bottom, add ingredients that you have mixed prior.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the oven, or until the edges golden. Cool for a minute on the baking trays before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Serve with grated lime and enjoy!