Coconut yoghurt with breakfast, lunch and dinner! This recipe will have a yummy dinner on the table in no time!
- 1/2 cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A sprinkle of pepper
- Vegan wraps (gluten free)
- Vegan falafels (I used gluten free pre-made ones, and heated them up in the pan)
- Your favourite hummus
- Diced tomato, cucumber, red onion, and lettuce
- Grated carrot
- Sprinkle of parsley
- In a separate small bowl add together all dressing ingredients together and mix. Set aside in the fridge.
- Spread a thin layer of hummus on a wrap before preparing the veggies and spreading them across the central area of the wrap. Set aside.
- On medium heat use a pan with a little dash of olive oil to slowly cook the falafels. Once they are crisp and heated throughout remove pan from the heat.
- Add as many falafels as you would like to your freshly made wrap then you are ready to add your delicious dressing!
- Use a spoon to drizzle the dressing over the falafels, add a sprinkle of parsley.
- Eat with a knife and fork or fold in the bottom of the wrap and tuck in the sides to eat with your hands. And it is that easy, enjoy!