Sweet, fluffy and creamy, this recipe is everything dreamy!
- ½ cup hemp milk
- ¼ cup Olivani (or a dairy free butter of your choice)
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Flour mix (⅓ cup tapioca flour, ¼ cup rice flour, 1 tsp guar gum)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Egg replacer (3 tbsp room temp water, 1 ½ tbsp tapioca flour, 1 tbsp baking powder, ¼ tsp guar gum, ⅛ tsp cream of tartar)
- 350g Raglan Food Co coconut yoghurt – your choice of flavour
- 100g Dark Ghana Whittaker’s chocolate
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place hemp milk, Olivani, golden syrup, vanilla and salt into a small saucepan.
- Place on stove top at a medium heat. Mix until butter is softened but NOT fully melted.
- Sieve flour mix ingredients into a bowl, and add in the baking powder.
- Beat butter mix into dry ingredients.
- Add egg replacement ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until combined (it should resemble whipped egg whites).
- Beat egg replacement into pastry mix (the mix should now look like buttercream icing).
- Scoop tablespoon measurements of mixture onto the lined tray (or use a piping bag and pipe in a circular shape).
- Place into your preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- After the 20 minutes is up, reduce the oven temperature to 180°C and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Turn the oven off without opening the door and allow the puffs to sit for a minimum of 30 minutes. This is to stop them from sinking.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Fill a piping bag (that has a small circular nozzle) with your chosen coconut yoghurt flavour. Cut a small slice in the bottom of your cream puffs to allow for the cream filling.
- Insert the tip of the piping bag into the slit you’ve created, then pipe in the filling. You will be able to feel the puff filling up – stop when you start to see it coming out the bottom.
- Melt your chocolate and spread it over the top of each puff and place in fridge for at least half an hour to chill.
- Make sure to store your puffs in the fridge, they will last for 2-3 days. Enjoy!
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglanfoodco on Instagram.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag
#raglanfoodco on Instagram.
Leave A Comment