So delicious and decadent it couldn’t possibly be healthy, right? ????
- 1 and 1/2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup vanilla Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup soaked dates
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- Optional- add 1 tbsp peanut butter for extra deliciousness
- Place the dates in a heat safe bowl and cover with hot water for 5-10 minutes, or soak overnight.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until combined and creamy.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Top with freeze dried or fresh raspberries and coconut for dessert or granola for breakfast. Perfect for any time of day!