A melt-in-your-mouth chocolate kick without the guilt!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate chunks…or both
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, yoghurt, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips/chunks and mix through.
- Place the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 17-20 minutes. The brownies will look slightly underdone when taken out of the oven, but once cooled they will be fudgey and delicious!