Fluffy vegan pancakes – a tasty summer breakfast!
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp RCY flavour of choice (I used Mango & Turmeric)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- handful of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the almond milk, yoghurt, coconut oil and vanilla and fold until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix through.
- Cook about one to two minutes per side, flip and repeat.
- Dress up with some yoghurt & fruit, and it’s breakfast time!