These beauties? Just 3 simple ingredients – self raising flour, coconut yoghurt and vegan cheese. They’re light and fluffy, but crunchy where they need to be. Dairy free and amazingly easy. And best of all, incredibly delicious!
- 1 1⁄4 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 1 1⁄4 cups of grated vegan cheese (Angel Food cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Grate cheese and combine 1 cup of cheese with 1 1/4 cups of flour, adding 1 tsp salt if you like
- Add yoghurt and bring together with a knife to make a soft dough
- Make 6 small balls and sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the scones have risen and the tops are golden