This vegan blueberry french toast gives original french toast a run for its money. Who would have guessed this recipe could taste so scrumptious and be relatively nutritious!
- 1/2 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (try our delicious new Organic Blueberry)
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp flaxseed oil (great source of omega-3!)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 loaf of vegan sourdough
- Olive oil spread (to use in the pan)
- Drizzle of Cocomanuts Cashew Butter (find here)
- Drizzle of manuka honey
- A sprinkle of chia seeds
- In a wide-rimmed bowl, add all the ingredients, whisk, and let set for 5 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil spread in a pan on medium heat.
- One side at a time, dip slices of bread into the batter, making sure every part of the slice is covered.
- Transfer slices into the pan and cook evenly on each side, or until golden-brown.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!