Just like your Grandma used to make, stack ’em up and pile ’em high…
- Egg replacer (for 1 egg)
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt – vanilla bean
- ½ tbsp caster sugar
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium sized bowl add flour, caster sugar, baking powder, baking soda and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk egg replacer.
- Add the yoghurt and vanilla extract to the egg replacer and whisk well.
- Add the yoghurt, vanilla extract and egg mix to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk gradually as the mixture will be quite thick.
- Add a small amount of butter or cooking oil to the frying pan on a medium heat.
- Drop large spoonfuls of mixture into the pan, allowing room for them to spread.
- When bubbles appear, turn the pikelets over.
- Once both sides of the pikelets are golden, remove from the pan.
- Serve with yoghurt and fruit of your choice.