Perfectly sweet, enjoy this oaty treat!
- 2 cups mixed nuts and seeds (I used cashews, almonds, brazil nuts and pumpkin seeds)
- 2 cups wholegrain oats
- ¹⁄3 cup coconut oil – melted
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 & ½ tsp vanilla bean
- ¼ tsp salt
- Raglan Food Co coconut yoghurt – your choice of flavour, I used raspberry and lime
- Plant-based milk of choice – I used almond
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC fan bake.
- Place the mixed nuts and seeds as well as the oats in a blender. Blend for about 30 seconds until the ingredients start to break down.
- Add the melted coconut oil, honey, vanilla and salt into the blender and blend until you reach your desired consistency (I prefer my granola relatively fine with small nutty chunks).
- Evenly spread the granola on a baking dish and place in your preheated oven for 16 minutes, mixing about 4 times throughout so that it is evenly golden.
- Recipe makes a large batch, keep in an air-tight container and store in your pantry. Serve with Raglan Food Co coconut yoghurt and blueberries on top.
A special thanks to Olivia Bragg for this breakfast treat!