Nothing beats getting cosy and baking a pie for dinner! This super yummy recipe is a great go-to when you’re wanting a comforting vegan meal.
- Filo pastry
- 4 tablespoons Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 300g firm organic tofu
- 3 big handfuls of spinach
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons of garam masala spice
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Take frozen filo out of the freezer and allow to defrost completely, turn oven onto 180°C.
- Dice onion and garlic and cut tofu into small cubes, add all ingredients into a pan (except the yoghurt, olive oil & pastry) and cook on medium heat until onion is soft and brown.
- Pour ingredient into a bowl, add yoghurt and mix. Set aside.
- Line a dish with baking paper and put a layer of pastry on the bottom, add ingredients that you have mixed prior.
- Add another layer of pastry on top to seal the pie, spread a small amount of olive oil over the top layer of pastry.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes or until puffy and golden. Enjoy your tasty pie!