Fruit and coconut yoghurt are a match made in heaven! Check out this super simple recipe for the ultimate afternoon Summer snack.
- Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla Bean, as much as you’d like)
- Strawberries (as many as you’d like!)
- Prep tray with a sheet of baking paper and set aside.
- Use a knife to cut off the stalks of the strawberries.
- Pour a small portion of yoghurt into a small bowl.
- Using a skewer or fork, dunk the strawberries into the bowl of yoghurt until it is fully covered then place onto the tray.
- Once you are happy with the amount of strawberries you have, pop in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- After the yoghurt has hardened, take the tray out of the freezer and re-dunk the strawberries into the yoghurt to create a thicker layer.
- Place back in the freezer for an hour, then your strawberry snowballs are ready to serve! Or store in the freezer and nibble away.