You would never guess these bliss balls are naturally sweet! This recipe is bursting with blissful flavours and really is the perfect little recharge snack.
- 3 tablespoons of Forty Theives Spiced Chai Almond Butter (check it out here)
- 1 tablespoon of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla)
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats (or regular rolled oats, if you aren’t fussed about gluten)
- 1 cup of Medjool dates or if you don’t have any at home regular pitted dates work great too!
- 90 grams of melted vegan dark chocolate (optional as it has refined sugar)
- Sprinkle of shredded coconut
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Add all main ingredients into a food processor. Whizz until your heart is content!
- If the mixture is still too thick to properly blend, add more yoghurt or melted coconut oil.
- Once you are happy with the mixture, use your hands to roll mixture into small balls and place onto tray.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut onto the top of some of the balls.
- (For those chocoholics out there: melt chocolate in a pot on medium heat and make sure to keep stirring. Once chocolate is melted dip half the bliss balls into the pot then set back on the tray.)
- Place tray in the freezer overnight and enjoy your yummy spiced chai and almond balls!