- Heat the oven to 180C and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend on a low setting, pulsing a few times. Be careful not to over mix.
- Spoon the mixture into your greased pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool for 5 minutes before removing the loaf from the pan.
- Serve sliced, warm or cold or with your favourite toppings.
Note: It is not advisable to use a smaller sized tin for this amount, it will result in a longer cooking time and a thicker, tougher loaf.
This loaf will keep in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.