The perfect Summer snack to enjoy at your next picnic. Full credit to my Mum (Kathy) for another delicious recipe!
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup Raglan Coconut Yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup flaxseeds – ground
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary – chopped
- Add dry ingredients plus rosemary and mix well. Stir in yogurt and milk, mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a lined 110mm x 200mm loaf tin. Bake at 180C for about 35 mins. Allow to cool completely for several hours or overnight.
- Using a sharp serrated knife, slice loaf very thinly. Lay slices on an oven tray and bake again at 180C for about 15mins, or until crispy. You may need to flip pieces over half way through. It will continue to crisp up while cooling.
- Cool and keep in an airtight container.
- To serve, spread with a layer of avocado and tomato or dipped into some Natural Greek-style Raglan Coconut Yogurt.