Try this dish of creamy deliciousness for a Dairy Free dinner idea. Big thanks to my Mum (Kathy) for sharing her recipe with us! Was a hit when she made it for me and Mr Coconut.
- ½ squash/pumpkin
- 2 sticks sliced celery
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 5 cm ginger root, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 chilli finely chopped (or 1 tsp chilli powder)
- 400ml Raglan Coconut Yogurt
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ cup slivered almonds and sunflower seeds (roasted)
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into 4cm cubes. Lightly toss in coconut oil and roast at 180 degrees in a baking tray until tender.
- Sauté celery in 1 tbs oil until transparent. Add garlic, chilli, ginger, cumin and ground coriander. Cook for two minutes then add Raglan Coconut Yoghurt. Remove from heat and add the chopped fresh coriander.
- Pour the sauce over the pumpkin, sprinkle with slivered almonds and toasted sunflower seeds, and you’re ready to go!
Served with your choice of rice or couscous, this is a healthy and quick dinner option that the whole family can enjoy!