These make for the perfect coconut brunch feast, great for when you’ve got company! Hearty, wholesome and delicious.
- Sliced banana, desiccated coconut, mango, raisins – get creative!
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Add yoghurt, then milk and water until consistency is fairly thick but pours.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a heavy based pan
- Use a ladle to spoon mixture into pan, so that it settles in a round about 1cm thick
- Sprinkle blueberries on the uncooked mixture, poking them down into the batter
- Once underside is cooked and not sticking to the pan, flip and brown the other side
- Serve up with your favourite toppings!
I sprinkled fresh blueberries, coconut flakes and edible violas, added a dollop of yummy coconut almond butter and finished off with a generous drizzle of agave syrup.