This raw lemon fudge recipe makes a nice change from the traditional chocolate fudge. With the refreshing flavours of lemon and cardamom, there is sweet and tangy delight in every bite.
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts (soaked over night)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tbsp Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp crushed cardamom seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Blend all the ingredients together in a high powered blender.
- Pour into a silicone baking tray or line a non-silicone baking tray with baking paper, leaving the sides overhanging for easy removal.
- Cover with cling wrap, making sure that it touches the top of the mixture evenly.
- Set in the freezer for 3 hours. Slice and serve after 10 minutes of thawing.
Note: Stores well in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.