4-layered raw salted caramel slice. No-bake, paleo, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, yet DELICIOUS!
Base (1st layer)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 4 Medjool dates
Cheesecake (2nd layer)
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight then drained (You can do a “quicky” soak by placing your cashews in boiling water for 1-2 hours)
- 2/3 jar of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural 700ml)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Salted caramel (3rd layer)
- 1 1/4 cup Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice (I used almond butter)
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
Chocolate topping (4th layer)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- For the first layer: add the almond flour, shredded coconut, coconut oil and dates to a food processor until well combined. The mixture should be a bit sticky when you press it between your fingers.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan and place in the freezer while you prepare the cheesecake layer.
- For the second layer: in a food processor, blend the soaked cashews. Add coconut oil, yoghurt and maple syrup. Evenly spread the mixture on top of the base of the pan. Place the pan back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- For the third layer: in a food processor combine the Medjool dates, nut butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and salt until smooth and creamy. Evenly spread the mixture on top the base of the pan. Place the pan back in the freezer for 30 minutes until the caramel sets.
- For the fourth layer: melt the coconut oil in a saucepan on low heat. Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract and maple syrup and mix until combined. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the pan and spread evenly.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 2 hours to let the bars set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag #raglanfoodco on Instagram.
Share your creations!
Post your photos to our Facebook Page or use the hashtag
#raglanfoodco on Instagram.
2/3 jar yogurt. Is this the large jar at a guess?
Yes, the large jar. Have updated the recipe. 🙂
Hi Raglan Coconut Yogurt Team, love your product range!!! I am a fan and love it at Chantals Organics store and at the Supermarkets. I like being vegan and paleo really healthy love the greek yogurt range you have made. I love small producers here in NZ. I have sensitive skin any tips would be appreciated. I like being healthy and wonderful to see all your awards.
Oh thank you so much Yasmin, lovely feedback! We find cutting out dairy completely is great for the skin and any eczema or rashes. Also minimising any skin care products – I just wash my face with water and use a rosehip oil for moisturiser and this works great for me. 🙂