Quick! Get in the kitchen to make this delicious raw cheesecake before passionfruit season ends. We wouldn’t want you to have to wait another year to try it!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates (packed)
- 1/3 cup LSA mix
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup passionfruit pulp (approx 4 fruits)
- juice of 1 lemon
- Pulp of 1 passionfruit
- Add all the base ingredients to a food processor and pulse until it resembles a rough crumble
- Remove and set firmly into a baking paper lined springform tin, covering the base and sides.
- Blend all the filling ingredients in a high powered blender. Pour into the base and drizzle the passionfruit topping over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap making sure the filling is touching it to prevent freezer burn. Set in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Note: This cheesecake will last in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
*This recipe was made by Thibah at The Tilba Tree using Raglan Coconut Yoghurt.