- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 Lemons
- 3 cups cashews (soaked for at least 3 hours or overnight)
- 1/3 cup New Zealand Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 drop dōTERRA lemon (optional)
- 2 cups walnuts
- 4-5 pitted medjool dates
- Blend together the walnuts and dates in a food processor until combined. Place into a cake tin or pan and smooth out into a crust.
- Then in the food processor, blend the cashews (drained), melted coconut oil, yoghurt, vanilla, maple syrup and the juice and zest of the lemons.
- Blend until creamy and smooth and pour into the pre-prepared crust.
- Place in a freezer for a minimum of 3 hours or preferably overnight.
- Take out of the freezer 15 minutes or so before devouring, and top with your favourite cheesecake toppings 🙂
This recipe was created with love by Asia from www.alkalineasia.com