Raw and bountiful, get a slice of this!
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ½ cup buckwheat groats
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup dates
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 40 ml coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt – vanilla bean
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt – organic raspberry and lime
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ tbsp agave syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp freeze dried raspberry powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- Freeze dried raspberries (to sprinkle)
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Take all the ingredients for the base and put into a food processor. Pulse until fully combined and no large chunks are present.
- Press this base mixture firmly into the bottom of the tin. Try to get it as even as possible in all areas. Place in fridge.
- Take a small saucepan and add in all the caramel ingredients. Place over a medium heat and whisk continuously until everything is melted and combined. Continue to whisk for another minute to allow mixture to thicken.
- Pour this onto the base (in the tin) and spread evenly. Place back in fridge.
- Clean your food processor for the coconut filling.
- Take the plain coconut filling ingredients and put them in the food processor. Pulse until it’s all combined.
- Pour this on top of the set caramel. If it hasn’t set this will cause the layers to mix and not have defined layers.
- Smooth it over with the back of a spoon and place back in fridge. Clean the food processor for the next layer.
- Put the ingredients for the raspberry layer into the food processor and pulse again until fully combined.
- The coconut layer should be reasonably firm to the touch now.
- Pour the raspberry layer over the set coconut layer and smooth once again with the back of a spoon. Put back in fridge to set.
- Using a double boiler method over a medium to high heat, put the chocolate and coconut cream into the bowl and stir often with a wooden spoon until smooth and fully melted. Allow this to cool slightly before pouring onto the previous layer, making sure it covers it completely. Sprinkle crushed freeze dried raspberries on top and place in fridge to set.
- Once fully set, slice into preferred sizes and either eat straight away or refrigerate in a sealed container.