People will be liming up for this one…
- 3 bananas
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup nut butter (e.g. macadamia butter)
- ¼ cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt – organic raspberry & lime
- 4 tbsp maple syrup (can use more for a sweeter taste)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 ¼ cups almond meal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Top with ¼ cup blueberries & raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Put bananas, eggs, maple syrup, nut butter and coconut oil in a food processor, blend until smooth. Add to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix.
- Add the apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a loaf tin that is lined with baking paper.
- Top with blueberries and raspberries, pushing some into the mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Serve slightly warm, with a good helping of Organic Raspberry & Lime Raglan Coconut Yoghurt on top.