These little bliss balls are a yummy snack or after-dinner treat – so easy to make!
- 1½ cup raw cashews
- 1½ cup Date Mate Sesame Seduction (find here)
- ½ cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Raspberry & Lime)
- 1½ cup frozen raspberries
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1½ cup oats (for gf option, use desiccated coconut)
- Grind the cashew nuts in a blender and set aside
- Add the date mate, coconut yoghurt, melted coconut oil
- Process until all of the ingredients have combined
- Add the frozen raspberries and blend again for a few seconds until mixed through
- Combine with the oats
- Place the mixture in the fridge for an hour to harden
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls. You’ll notice that this isn’t easy due to the fact that the mixture is quite soft. Try your best!
- Store the balls in the fridge