Our peanut butter obsession is never ending! If you’re feeling like something sweet but kind of healthy, I have the most scrumptious and easy recipe for you below!
- 2 ½ cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter (we love Forty Thieves, Fix and Fogg and Pics)
- ½ cup sugar free maple syrup (or pure maple syrup if you aren’t worried about the sugar!)
- 2/3 cup of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Blueberry)
- Desiccated coconut
- Organic goji berries (or any berries you have in the pantry do the trick!)
- Line a medium sized square baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Get a large bowl and add the oats, set aside.
- In a smaller ‘microwave safe’ bowl add peanut butter and maple syrup. Melt in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour melted mixture into larger bowl with the oats in it. Add yoghurt and mix (feel free to get your hands messy as it is the easiest way to ensure it is mixed properly!).
- Transfer mixture into baking tray and press down, until the mixture is evenly spread across the tray and densely packed down.
- Sprinkle the top with desiccated coconut and sprinkle berries on top. Then place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until bars are firm.
- All you need to do now is to remove from the freezer and cut into squares!
- Store in the freezer and grab on the go! Enjoy!