You’d have to be one tough cookie to resist this delicious creation…
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Raglan Food Co coconut yoghurt – Caramel flavour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Dark (vegan) chocolate chips (around ½ cup or desired amount)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray.
- Combine the peanut butter and yoghurt together. Add the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and add desired amount of chocolate chips. Mix and roll into 9 balls. Press down to make a round flat circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on your lined tray. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from the tray.
- To make a froyo sandwich, add 2-3 tablespoons of the Caramel yoghurt to the bottom side of one cookie and place in freezer. After 30 minutes sandwich another cookie on top and freeze. Thaw slightly before consuming!
Thank you to Lara over at @feedinglara for this yummy recipe!