Muffin’ compares to these Passionfruit Muffins! Not only are they vegan & gluten-free, they’re also paleo friendly.
- ¾ Raglan Food Co yoghurt – Organic Passonfruit flavour
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp plant-based milk of choice
- More coconut yoghurt
- Passionfruit syrup
- Preheat your oven to 170°C.
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then add the yoghurt and milk.
- Allow to sit for a minute before scooping the batter into a muffin tin, lined with 8 small muffin cases. Cases should be ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and the top bounces back slightly when touched.
- Cool completely before taking out of the tin, otherwise they will seem gummy. Top with extra coconut yoghurt and some passionfruit syrup.
Thank you to Lara over at @feedinglara for this fruity recipe!