Break out the recently released New Zealand Lemon Raglan Coconut Yoghurt for this flavour packed sweet treat!
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (or any other oil you have)
- 1/4 cup New Zealand Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk
- 1/2 a mashed banana
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of two lemons
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour (or rice flour)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- Icing: 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 160 and grease 9 muffin tins.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl. Add in the sugar and give it a mix until combined.
- In a smaller bowl mash the banana and whisk together with the oil, milk, yoghurt, lemon juice, lemon zest.
- Add the wet ingredients with the dry and mix it together with a spatula until just combined, do not over mix!
- Once the mixture is combined, scoop your mixture into the greased tins and put it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the muffins are cooking, make your icing. Whisk together 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1/2 cup icing sugar.
- Once the muffins have cooked and cooled, dunk ’em in the icing and serve!