Here at Raglan Coconut Yoghurt HQ, we LOVE peaches. We think they are the juiciest, most delicious fruit on earth. So, naturally we think that pairing peaches with Raglan Coconut Yoghurt is a match made in heaven, give this recipe a try and see for yourselves.
- 6 peaches
- 1/2 cup masala liquor
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cardamon
- 2 1/2 cups coconut yoghurt
- 3 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the stones.
- Place in baking dish and drizzle the masala liquor, coconut sugar and cinnamon over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the peaches are soft.
- To make the cream, place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix with a fork until well combined. Taste to see if it needs more maple or vanilla – adjust to taste.
- Once peaches are cooked, allow to cool before serving with the vanilla cream.
Thanks to Lucy from Lulu’s Nosh for sharing this recipe with us.