These zesty muffins are something to be passionate about…
- ¾ cup plant-based milk
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Zest of 2 large lemons
- Pulp from 2 passionfruit
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Passionfruit pulp
- Coconut threads
- Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural Greek-Style, Passionfruit, or Vanilla Bean)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a muffin tin – coconut oil on a paper towel works great.
- Stir lemon juice into the milk and set aside.
- Place flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a medium bowl, stir to combine. Stir in lemon zest and passionfruit pulp.
- Stir yoghurt and oil into the milk mixture.
- Pour into the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined, being careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin.
- For the topping, mix all topping ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle on top of muffins before baking. Alternatively, put 1 tbsp passionfruit pulp onto muffins and swirl with a spoon.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool in tin for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack.
- Serve warm with Raglan Coconut Yoghurt. Enjoy!