Looking for a healthy fudge alternative that is super easy to make?! Well, we have got the recipe for you.
- 1/4 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla Bean)
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut butter (we used Fix & Fogg’s new Chocolate Hazelnut Butter!)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl, and stir until well-mixed.
- Pour mixture into a small Tupperware container or small rectangle cake tin lined with baking paper.
- Optional: pour a tiny bit more yoghurt on top of the fudge in small drops, then use a skewer to swirl the yoghurt around to make a pattern on the top layer.
- Place it in the freezer overnight to set (it will be worth the wait, I promise!).
- Once set, cut into small square bites, perfect for one mouthful.
- Store in the freezer, and get one out whenever you’re in need of a fudgey treat!