Hello chickpea! Enjoy this simple and nutritious meal…
- 1 red onion
- 1 & ½ tbsp of harissa
- 1 can chickpeas – drained
- 1 tsp cumin
- Large handful of cherry tomatoes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Juice of ½ a lemon – use the other half for dressing at the end
- Very generous drizzle of good quality olive oil
- Any vegetables you have – I used mushroom, capsicum, and mesclun salad
- 2 tbsp Raglan Food Co Natural Greek Style yoghurt – 1 tbsp per serving
- Handful of parsley – roughly chopped
- Fry off the red onion for a few minutes, then add the harissa and chickpeas.
- Cook on low in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes. Add the vegetables, excluding the tomatoes.
- Once the vegetables are all cooked, add in the tomatoes and fry off for a few minutes until soft.
- Remove from heat and drizzle over olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, and lemon until you reach your desired taste.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt, parsley, and a generous squeeze of lemon per serving.
- Enjoy! Serves 2.
A special thanks to Olivia Bragg for this delicious recipe!