Take a time oat as you enjoy this delicious treat!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 chopped date
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- ¼ cup Raglan Food Co coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC.
- Add the vanilla, date, banana, cashew butter, coconut yoghurt, apple cider vinegar and water into a medium sized bowl. Mix until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased baking dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with more coconut yoghurt, shredded coconut and nut butter.
- Best served warm, or store left overs in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Thank you to Sam over at @snacks.withsam for this amazing recipe!