Feijoas are delightfully sweet and fragrant, and are thankfully abundant this time of year. Why not try this aromatic, soft-centred fruit with fresh honey and the creaminess of coconut yoghurt in this raw cheesecake? It’s sure to please.
- 12 dates
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Tablespoon cacao
- Handful of cashews
- Teaspoon local raw honey
- 1 large jar Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 cups of cashews, pre-soaked
- 10 large feijoas (scoop out insides)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (I used Tanna Farms)
- Teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of heilala vanilla extract
- Whizz up base ingredients until sticky and press into springform cake tin. Put in freezer to set.
- Mix topping ingredients in blender until smooth, then pour over base. Once cake has set in freezer, drizzle warm honey over the top for a pretty swirl effect.