Don’t be scared making this pizza dough – it’s super quick and easy to make!
- 1 ¾ self-raising flour
- Extra flour for sprinkling
- 1 cup of Raglan food Co yoghurt – Natural Greek-Style
Vegan basil pesto
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC, fan bake. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together the self-raising flour and coconut yoghurt until well combined.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of self raising flour on the bench. Gently knead the dough to form a ball. If the dough is sticky just use more flour as required.
- Split the ball in half, and stretch out to make 2 large bases.
- Top with your favourite vegan pizza toppings and bake on lined baking tray for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Thanks to Jess over at @chickenthevegan for this epic pizza recipe!