This creamy cauliflower pasta is the perfect winter meal!
- 500 g raw cauliflower
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- Generous amounts of salt and pepper
- 250 g (or 1 packet) buckwheat pasta
- Chopped parsley
- Chopped red chilli
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Add chopped cauliflower to your steamer and steam for 20 minutes until very soft (soft enough to blend to a smooth consistency).
- Cook your buckwheat pasta as per packet instructions.
- Add the cauliflower and all the sauce ingredients apart from the coconut yoghurt into a blender, blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and more lemon if need be.
- Once the sauce is nice and smooth, transfer it to a frying pan and lightly heat for a few minutes to slightly cook the garlic.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in the coconut yoghurt (it is best to not cook the coconut yoghurt, to ensure the live probiotic strains don’t get killed off).
- Add the buckwheat pasta, mix well and serve with the garnishes.
- Enjoy! Serves 3-4.
A special thanks to Olivia Bragg for this delicious pasta recipe!