These vegan waffles are nice and crispy on the outside + soft and fluffy on the inside. You’ll never guess that they’re free of eggs and dairy! A perfect breakfast, especially when topped with our Vanilla Bean yoghurt.
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla Bean)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or organic cane sugar
- Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Vanilla Bean)
- Nut butter
- Fresh/dried fruit
- Combine almond milk and lemon juice or vinegar in a medium-size mixing bowl and let set for 5 minutes.
- Then add yoghurt, coconut oil and whisk thoroughly to combine. Set aside.
- Add dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until well incorporated. Let set for 10 minutes while your waffle iron preheats.
- Once waffle iron is ready, generously coat with non-stick spray or coconut oil and pour on about 1/2 cup of batter. Cook according to manufacturer instructions.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings. Store leftovers in a freezer safe bag and reheat in the toaster for best results. Will keep in the freezer for up to 1 month, although they’re freshest within the first couple of weeks.