This creamy, fudgy slice is perfect for a sweet afternoon snack. Thanks to Lucy from Wholefood Nosh for contributing this recipe!
- 1/2 cup figs
- 1/2 cup raisins or dates
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup agave syrup / raw honey or pure maple syrup
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Place figs and raisins in the food processor and process until they form a nice paste. Add remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and press mixture firmly into the tin. Place in the freezer or fridge for 30 minutes to set before serving.
- This slice freezes really well, or you can store it in the fridge for a week. Serve with a dollop of Raglan Coconut Yoghurt or wrap it up for a snack on the go!