Fresh seasonal fruits complete this healthy dessert or breakfast. Another delicious recipe thanks to Lucy from Wholefood Nosh!
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp dried coconut thread
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 heaped tbsp Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- 3/4 cup water or almond milk
- Mix the almond milk and Raglan Coconut Yoghurt together. Put chia seeds in a small bowl or jar with the cinnamon and vanilla, then pour the coconut liquid over the top. Mix well so their are no chia seed clumps and it is evenly mixed through.
- Place in the fridge overnight or for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with 2 dried figs, fresh fruit of your choice, 1 tsp of almond butter and extra yoghurt or chia seed jam for the ultimate chia seed hit!! All toppings are optional, and it tastes delicious with all or just a few.