Simple to make, but super delicious…
- 1 large knob of ginger – grated
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 stalk of lemongrass (bash with the back of a knife 3-4 times)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup vegetable stock + 1 cup water
- 250g tempeh – cubed
- ¼ cup Raglan Food Co coconut yoghurt
- Rice or noodles – whichever grain and style you favour
- Vegetables of choice to stir fry (pictured is zucchini & capsicum)
- Chilli & coriander
- Place a non-stick pot or pan over medium-high heat, adding in the olive oil.
- Once hot add in the garlic, ginger and lemongrass and cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Next stir through the rest of the liquid ingredients (but NOT the coconut yoghurt), followed by the tempeh.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer until the sauce is thick and coats the tempeh well.
- Turn off the heat and remove the stalk of lemongrass. Stir through the coconut yoghurt.
- Enjoy on a bed of cooked rice or noodles, with your chosen stir fried vegetables.
- Top with chilli & coriander for even more flavour!
A special thanks to Isabella Murrell at Grounded Kitchen for this yummy savoury recipe!