Fill your bowl and senses with this flavoursome curry ramen!
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp grated ginger
- ½ tbsp crushed garlic
- ½ tbsp yellow curry paste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Raglan Food Co coconut yoghurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stick of celery
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 spiralised zucchini (instead of noodles)
- ½ cup chopped broccoli
- ½ cup diced firm tofu
- In a pot or wok sauté the onion with the garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
- Once the onion is clear and fragrant add in the curry paste, turmeric, miso, tamari, tahini and peanut butter.
- Deglaze the pot by adding the vegetable broth and coconut yoghurt. Let this simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the tofu, vegetables and ½ cup water if necessary. Season to taste and allow to simmer for a further 20 minutes.
Thank you to Sam over at @snacks.withsam for this delicious dinner idea!