If you’re a lover of coriander, then you’ll love this easy dish!
- 75g Natural Greek-Style Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- ½ a lemon – juice & zest
- ¼ cup approx of coriander (leaves & stems)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 300g firm tofu
- 1 cup cooked brown sushi rice
- 1 small head of broccoli – cut into small florets
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ purple cabbage – thinly sliced
- 1-2 tbsp tamari sauce (or soy)
- Start by cooking the sushi rice as per packet instructions. Half a cup of raw rice will yield approximately one cup cooked.
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC. Chop the tofu into cubes, placing them on a lined baking tray. Drizzle generously with the tamari/soy sauce, then pop into the oven to bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and slightly crispy on the edges.
- Meanwhile using a stick blender (or whichever blender/mixer you have on hand) blitz all the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Pan fry your broccoli florets over a medium high heat with 1-2 tsp of olive oil, adding in a few dashes of tamari as they cook. Once browned and cooked to your liking remove them from the pan. But do NOT wash the pan.
- Place the unwashed pan back over a medium low heat. Add in the shredded coconut (ensuring any liquid has evaporated before doing so) and toast for 1-2 minutes until golden, stirring often.
- Place the thinly sliced purple cabbage into bowls, along with the cooked tofu, broccoli and sushi rice. Pour over the coconut coriander dressing and finally the toasted coconut.
- Serves 2. Enjoy!
A special thanks to Isabella Murrell at Grounded Kitchen for this delicious lunch/dinner recipe!