Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups fan? This tastes better and is way better for you! When I discovered Fix & Fogg’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter I couldn’t wait to invent a new raw cake recipe, and here it is …
- 10 dates
- Half cup of almonds
- Half cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 dessert spoons of coconut oil (I used Pure Coco’s extra virgin organic)
- 1 dessert spoon raw organic honey
- 1 tsp raw cacao
Blend it all up until the texture is sticky enough to press into the bottom of a springform tin. Pop in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- 1 large jar Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- Half jar of Fix & Fogg’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Half a cup of cashews (best if you’ve soaked them for awhile before-hand)
- 1 tablespoon of TradeAid chocolate sauce
- Teaspoon of vanilla
- Put it all in a blender and blend until it’s thick; don’t blend too long, it’s nice a little bit chunky.
- Spoon on top of the base and smooth it out with a spatula. Leave in the freezer for 3 hours and then it will be ready to eat!
- Top with dusted cacao and coconut flakes, and serve with a teaspoon of F&F if you fancy.