Treat yourself, it’s Christmas! Check out these divine cookies that will have everyone begging you to bake them again!
- 2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegan butter/margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 8 mashed strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and get a baking tray ready with one layer of baking paper.
- Add all ingredients into a medium size bowl and mix with your hands until thoroughly mixed!
- Sprinkle some flour onto a smooth surface and roll out the dough to the flatten.
- Cut shapes using anything you have at home, depending on what shapes you like (the dough is fragile so I used a spatula transport the cut cookies onto the baking tray).
- Space them out an the tray and pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes based on how crispy or soft you like your cookies (remember they will harden when they cool!).
- To prepare your icing add all ingredients into a bowl and mix, before putting the icing in the fridge while you wait for your cookies to cook and then cool.
- Once cookies are cooled down put a dollop of icing on each cookie and spread evenly (it may drip so do it on a surface it can spill onto).
- Place the cookies in the fridge to store. Enjoy your Christmas treat!