Chocolate chip cookies with a coconut twist…yum! Check out this scrumptious recipe below.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup Raglan Coconut Yoghurt (Natural)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- To serve: sprinkles of desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C then prepare a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together the coconut oil and sugar before adding the other wet ingredients.
- Once all wet ingredients are added mix and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add all other ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Combine both the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Use your hands to roll batter into small balls and place on the tray, leaving space for the cookies to expand.
- Use a fork to press down on the balls to flatten before popping them in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cookies with coconut then leave to cool, or enjoy them when they are warm and gooey!