Crunchy, raw, not too sweet – a slice of this tart makes a tasty treat!
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 medjool date
- ½ cup pecans
- 6 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups of hemp milk (in halves)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp agar agar powder
- 300g boysenberry Raglan Coconut Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180℃ fan bake.
- Using a food processor blitz up rolled oats, walnuts, sesame seeds, medjool date and pecans until fine.
- Mix in coconut oil and mix until large clumps form.
- Press into base of a tart ban making sure there are no gaps and is evenly spread.
- Place in oven to cook for about 15 minutes, when cooked take out and place to the side to cool.
- Whilst base is cooking in a large bowl mix together chia seeds in to half the amount of hemp milk with maple syrup, leave to soak for 15 minutes.
- In a small pot bring to boil second half of hemp milk and agar agar powder (mixing constantly).
- Take off boil and set to side to cool.
- Once the chia seeds have soaked for about 15 minutes add in coconut yoghurt and mix.
- Then place in the cooled hemp milk and agar agar powder and mix.
- Empty filling onto cooled base and leave in fridge to cool for 5 hours or overnight.